Teams can embrace evidence-focused methods that confidently bring all voices to the table where strengths are deployed and weaknesses aren’t challenged.
Guided by Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Psychology models, I lead teams in the process of gathering collective experience, knowledge, skills, ideas and aspirations to create new knowledge, make sense of it and go out and apply it wisely. There is the potential for transformational change and to begin the shift toward living and working with greater consciousness and building strength-based organizations.
In House Collaborative Solutions Can Be Tailored and Delivered Around the Following Themes:
- Flourishing Strategies for Women
- Nurturing Diversity
- Creating Change Positively
- Driving Performance Through Brain-Friendly Cultures
- Building Capacity Through Strengths
- From Frustration to Flourishing – a morale generator
Our workshops differ from others in that we approach topics from a valuing and strength-based perspective that will move us closer to the goal we want to achieve as opposed to traditional approaches that zero straight in on the problem. We work toward positive solutions through the collaborative process, appreciating multiple perspectives on issues, learning about strengths and finding shared values all of which will contribute to the most feasible and motivating outcomes for all.
Each session draws on science and is delivered in an interactive and fun way so people can discover what fills them with hope and possibility. The aim is to consolidate shared experiences so you can:
- Find the leverage points and the momentum to keep doing that which works
- Agree on what you need to change or stop doing
- Identify what you need to create anew
- Ensure you are moving toward what you want and can commit to
Sessions can be tailored for different levels of your organization and built into longer programs or learning initiatives.