Smart Companies Invest in their Female Employees
There are four ingredients to true leadership: Brains, Soul, Heart and Good Nerves.
KLAUS SCHWAB | FOUNDER, WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
Recent advancements from different scientific fields are helping us better
understand how our brains and bodies function and the remarkable impact
they have on the way we lead. We are now positioned to use this knowledge
to manage ourselves and others with greater effectiveness than ever before.
Taking the learnings from the world of Positive Psychology and Neuroscience
combined with my experiences of working with leaders, I provide
winning results to personal leadership and challenges of retaining women in the workplace.
Smart companies are learning that women are good for business and bring qualities to work that make their companies more innovative, profit driven and workplaces better.
If your aim is to enhance the employee’s experience through the creation of a brain-focused, women-friendly work culture, I offer keynotes, coaching and workshops that will help your people (focus) – work more effectively; (think) – maximize potential and (relax) – create a lead 2 flourish culture.
Lead 2 Flourish Learning and Development
Explores the importance of leadership in our personal and professional lives and what it takes to develop the human behind the leader.
Designed to help retain strong women troubled by:
- The lack of frequent new challenges
- The lack of learning opportunities
- The lack of recognition
- The loss of freedom to be themselves
- The stifling of their drive to achieve
And can benefit the women + organization by:
- Experiencing emotional resilience
- Having flexibility with schedules
- Becoming a more effective leader with greater focus
- Working collaboratively through embracing differences
- Identifying + leveraging true strengths to stretch + grow